SmartProtect : présentation du DJI Drone Agras series
SmartProtect est un réseau thématique axé sur le partage interrégional des connaissances sur les solutions de lutte intégrée SMART contre les parasites pour les agriculteurs et les conseillers.
C'est article est uniquement disponible en anglais
Nowadays more and more farmers turn to drone technology as it takes agricultural innovation to the next level thanks to highly efficient, reliable and intelligent tools.
This is why SmartProtect project has chosen the DJI Drone Agras series to feature within its platform.
The drone was designed from the ground up. Its assesses include :
- six rotors,
- an RTK dual redundancy system and an avionic resin sea system
- a payload of up to 16 liters
- a spray rate of up to four point eight liters per minute
- Its eight sprinklers work perfectly with the downward airflow resulting in an impressive spraying effect
- it has a spray with of 6.5 meters which can cover an area of 10 hectares per hour.
- the spreading system is also equipped with an all-new electromagnetic flow meter, offering greater accuracy and stability than ordinary flow meters.
The multi aircraft control mode functions with the FPV camera as well as an HD video transmission system with a range of up to 3 kilometers ensuring flight safety and boosting spraying efficiency thanks to the all-new modular design of the 16 both spray tank and batteries are easily swappable which significative improves operational.
It uses radar to fly at the set height above the crop and adjusts its flow rate based on speed.
Farm scale type: Big scale
Application ranges: Bacteria, Fungi, Insects, Mites, Nematodes, Viruses
Cops Used: Corn, Fruit from trees, Potato
Read more on this technology on the SmartProtect Platform
En savoir plus sur le projet européen SmartProtect
Ce projet a reçu un financement du programme de recherche et d'innovation Horizon 2020 de l'Union européenne dans le cadre de la convention de subvention n° 862563
- Créé le .