NUTRIMAN international final conference
The Final Conference of the NUTRIMAN project on biofertilisers took place online, on 16 September 2021.
The NUTRIMAN project supports the need to disseminate knowledge and network information to agricultural stakeholders on innovative research results (technologies, products, practices) of Nitrogen and Phosphorus recovery that are insufficiently exploited. The aim of the project is to improve the exploitation of the N / P nutrient and of the recovery. The products and technologies involved are practice-ready cases that are not sufficiently known by professionals.
NUTRIMAN is a thematic network of nitrogen and phosphorus nutrient management and recovery, which is compiling practice-ready knowledge. The innovative fertilisers hosted in the farmers' platform are produced from unexploited resources of organic or secondary raw materials in line with the circular economy model.
The conference took place on 16 September from 9 am to 5 pm, on Teams.
You can read the programme and register here..
Funded by the Horizon 2020 Programme, during the Conference, the focus was placed on summarising, sharing and presenting the three-year project results, existing nutrient recovery innovations and mature research and technical development results that are near close to being put into practice.
Highlights for NUTRIMAN results and impacts:
- Collection and distribution of easily accessible practice-oriented knowledge on the N/P recovery thematic area, including delivery of 'practice abstracts' in eight languages in the common EIP-AGRI format and audio-visual materials;
- Conserving practical knowledge for the next ten years beyond the project period (that is until 2031)
- Using the main trusted dissemination channels that farmers/foresters consult most often, and which also serve educational and training purposes;
- Increasing the flow of practical information between farmers in Europe in a geographically balanced way, creating spill-over and considering differences between territories;
- Achieve greater user acceptance of the Farmer Platform solutions collected on the NUTRIMAN web nutriman.net and more intensive dissemination of existing knowledge.